Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Return to The Infinite Space [Recovery and the Path to Freedom]

Once again I return here... In thought, every once in a while I ask myself, "How did I venture onto this path in the first place?" As much as I don't like to admit, there are times when I become so invested in living life and doing as I please that I forget how did I become this way in the first place. Never wanting to explain myself due to my hatred of redundancy and repetition, I find myself here again.

The Infinite Space. 

The very place I retreated to in my mind in order to find my own path. I return here, seeing everything the traces I left behind as I carved my own path. A question from a friend echoes in my head, "Did the persona overtake the creator? Is there any Calvin left or is there only Arc Christelle?" In all honesty, not even I knew the answer to this.

"How did I get here?" 

As I raided my past ramblings I found that what I left was simply what I needed the most. It was a guide to myself. Every choice forgotten re-emerged in my head. Thoughts that I grew tired of explaining returned, as well as my answers. Everything about myself and my path would make sense once again. The true purpose of the Infinite Space was finally making sense to me. In a simple conversation, you would never know everything there is to my train of thought, unless you were to enter the Infinite Space yourself, or embrace who I am.

Note that I said "Embrace" not "Tolerate".

Everything there is to know will be here.

I can see the limitless potential within us all. Therefore there's no need to conform, but only to understand. Because of this I will continue on challenging the ideas and concepts established by past generations and society itself, in order to carve my own place in the world, while moving everything in it. My path towards the Madness of The Infinite Space will bring the true freedom I seek. Throughout the Chaos is the Change, and the need for Order. But Order is defined by the one who controls influence.

This is the path I will follow to gain my freedom. I will challenge everything you believe, and succeed. This is who I am, this is Calvin Fordham.

This is Arc Christelle. 

One with the Universe.

One with Everything.

Love the world.

Love the Universe.

Love the Infinite Space.

Love yourself. 

Spread Love. 

-Arc Christelle

Hopefully you also were able to find the answers you seek on this journey as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment