Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blame it on the Boys, Blame it on the Girls

It's the story that's gone around longer than Soul Calibur- The eternal all men are dogs, all women are bitches arguement. It's funny when you hear these stories from these people and the when you get to know them you realize something, they're almost the same person. They deserve each other. But there's nothing worse then getting caught up with one of those people. No matter how much you care about that person, no matter what you do... You can't help them, there's not shit you can do for 'em. There's a reason why they act the way they do. Because that's how they do it, as fucked up as it seems. I've seen a guy play the sweetest of women, I've seen a girl play the most caring of men, and then they turn around and do the same shit to people.

Everyone's immature, everyone's selfish. There are even people who will read this the post, agreeing, and doing the same shit.

I've actually talked to people about why they treat each other in such a way, Girls told me because guys do it to you all the time, Guys told me that these females are scandalous. I said both of you need to grow the fuck up. It's people like that who don't need to be with anyone.

I think sometime people have too many options, so they carry themselves around like everything is granted like they're some damn pop star. Like they deserve to get their way in this world and everyone must bow before them... to those...

I stand with a straight face and stick my middle finger in theirs. There's more people on this planet than just you. And nothing is given to no man, so what makes your existence any different from mine? Last time I checked you die just like me on this Earth.

My beef isn't with just one group, my beef is with everyone. The country's damn near dumb as fuck, everyday, I step outside, why the fuck do I feel like the whole world's turned into Jersey Shore?

And people love that shit.

Everyone's fake, nothing is real. Shit's damn near depressing. Is this the future of the world??

Don't really care anymore. I'm gonna keep to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment