Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hatred... Suffering Becomes Rage.

For the past two days, I kinda went in between my anger and my feelings and let loose a bit. Thinking about it now, I apologize for the things I've said. I let my disgust turn into hatred and anger. Things like that, you gotta rise above. We all go through things and it's hard; you either get hurt or pissed, and once you get anger you gotta clear your head of the negative to see what you need to see or you just fall into the madness.

Sometimes you can see some displeasing things come from people, and it makes you want to stick their nose in their own mess like a dog. Or the favorite of the crybabies, hurt those who hurt you.

When situations arrive, you must be able to tell the difference between situations where you must make a stand and those where you must ignore it. Not every battle is worth giving attention to, and there is more than one way to crush an enemy.

Rage is never good for anything, it dulls the sense and just adds stress to the situation, making all of your attempts at anything ineffective, ultimately making you look...... stupid.


We all go through shit, what matters is how we handle it. Only a fool will run in head first.

Life's precious and we all have to share it. That's why I always say,

Spread Love, Make peace.
Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment