Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

The King of The Rock [Preview]

 I've never been a fan of water. I wasn't good at swimming. I knew if I were to let myself slip, I would sink to the depths of the unknown and drown... and once that happens, who would save me?




It was a winter night and the snow piled up against the window. The heater roared as the music lightly played. The two sat in the car, unintentionally trapping themselves in due to focusing on other things. She stared at him eagerly waiting his movement. He moved towards her, she responded by moving closer to him, closing her eyes. He pressed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him to her. He moved from her lips to her neck as pressed her back against the car door.  She moved her hand to the back of his headand gasped sweetly with pleasure. He leaned over the arm rest and continued to kiss and suck on her neck. She began to breather harder as her heart began to hasten. She slowly started to feel weak as she could feel her concious slipping away to his very touch. She she began to slouch back, giving him more, gripping his head. She let a slight moan slip from her mouth. As he began to pull up her shirt she for she struggled to regain control over herself and placed her hands on his shoulders to escape...
 
 
Full version later. I'm about to go outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment