Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good Morning, Young Adventurer.











Last but not least, the Symphony of The Goddesses Orchestrated version of my favorite song from my very first Zelda experience, Link's Awakening. The Ballard of the Wind Fish.



I think one thing I liked about the Zelda series, especially the music, is that it always had this good feeling when you're playing through them. It's not just going through a Dungeon, it's exploring the whole place, everywhere feels like home. It's strange. Windwaker was one of my favorite titles, the beauty, the depth, the experience, and most of all, the warmth. You don't get that from many games that don't have a Nintendo logo on them. Great games make you want to wake up to them like a beautiful wife or something. It's an awesome feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment