Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Arc & Status [vol.5]

Time for an update, been trying to do things differently and life is starting to move forward. Finally got a job so now I can look forward to happy income and leave those broke melancholy days behind me. Saying that actually  puts a smile on face. Speaking of face, I deactivated my Facebook account temporarily. I feel like I'm doing to much on there nowadays and I have a lot of stuff to do on my personal agenda. I've been sticking to my workout, getting some results, which is also cool. I'm gonna have to push harder though. Trying to turn the tables around and win I suppose. After all I said this I will accept no more losses. So I'm breaking myself down and rebuilding myself to win. I'm sorry I haven't been consistent with updates. Usually when I come to Blogger the ideas leave my head and I start half-assing my work, but I'm pretty sure no matter what I release and you might think some of my work is great, but to me it's gonna always be garbage, and that is a good thing. I'm trying to return to a more reclusive/self-productive nature so I can go further towards my goal of putting myself out there. If you still trying to keep up with me, I appreciate you reading this, I will still be on twitter however.

Much Love to everyone out there.
Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment