Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arc & Status [vol.4] Back to work Edition

If you haven't been tuned in, last month's been a mixture of slacking/mixed/productivity/job attempts, if you have but couldn't tell then all I can say is.... OF COURSE NOT! I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING AS OF LATELY!!!! Which is kinda funny compared to my January section which I did at least 15  posts, February only helped me produce a measly 2. How depressing. Anyway, as I promised I'm making changes to the site, I need to update the love and lust sections, I have started working on a script for my first vid, which will be an introduction to the future content to come, as well as some other stuff. I'm considering posting info on games and gaming, because it might make things easy to combine everything into one which equals myself, instead of trying to put limits on the blog, because some days I just either watching vids from various games or vids that I thought was interesting. So instead of sharing that ish on Facebook, it would be mad resourceful to share all of my links and videos here with you all on The Infinite Space.

With that being said, pretty soon I plan to temporarily deactivate my facebook so that I can focus more on this blog and original content. Once I get the ball rolling I will return. I will remain on twitter so you can add me at Arc_Christelle.

Other than that, any feelings regarding this, comment or send me a message or something.

Let's put some people out there!!!


EclektikMindz


First some of my homies from AiA, Rahyel Wiley (Izzy), and Markus Pedro Caban (MPC). Two dudes during the days of 440, sat around and making beats and whatnot started a group or a label.  Their vibe runs from awkward to mad depth.

You can check their stuff on Facebook,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EclektikMindz/143807718969911

You can check out MPC's ish on SoundCloud.

http://soundcloud.com/mmark5466


The Drifters (Session Part 2) by MPC (Markus Pedro Caban)

They're getting mad followers, you should check it out when you get a chance including my boy Ray Bolden aka Bobby Swole!

No comments:

Post a Comment