Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Observation about The Levels of "Love"

This is a reply to a message that a Ash sent me:


Ash:
RT"@FactsAboutBoys: The difference between "like" "love" and "in love" is the same as the difference between "for now" "for a while" and "forever"" --> ha !!
I believe u can love someone without being in love with them.


Arc:


I meant to post this:




When I experienced "Love" I never thought about the differences about "like", "love", or "in love". I never thought about "how long" or "how much". I just knew that this was a person I cared about alot and I wanted her in my life, one can even say need, and I would do anything necessary to keep us together. I simply saw only her in the end. But it's funny how something like that could be simple for me, but complicated for her.


Don't blur your vision with nonsense.

-----------------------------------------------------

I wonder..... I really never believed in the differences... When I told her I loved her, that's what I meant, and I would do all that I could or atleast what I felt was right to an extent.

"I think you love me, but you're not in love with me."

That sentence pisses me off so much you have no clue. So I ask those very same people who see love like that, what kind of overexaggerated bullshit you feel that love should be? Because if all I see are you and me, then where am I fucking up at? I have plenty of friends and they piss me off all the time, but at the end of the day I know they have my back, and if we do get mad at each other we're willing to work out our differences and compromise. So if I don't have to go to war with my fellow man, then why the fuck must I battle my lady? Or better yet my lover?


Comment.

1 comment: