Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lust (Am I a Monster?) [+18] Part One.

If I were to have a "problem" or "weakness" I'd say sexual appetite.... but then again. I'm mad reserved. So even when I grasp those passionate embodiments of desire I hold my ground, because you never know when they're ready to self-destruct. Then again, I want to just lay down with a female enjoy company, laugh, and relax as I love her sensibly [then turn that chick around and fuck that bitch senselessly]. I never lose my morals and standards [but at times I feel like I want/need to do the damn thing.]

Hold up...
Hold up...

Did you just laugh? I know you ain't laughin....


Sometimes I sit and watch others who like to hit up and fuck others, and I'm like, "Eww.... how the hell do they do that?" I'm not saying I have a case of nympomania, but after dumb ass events I decided I don't want a relationship.

[So what you want?]

Someone I can chill and talk to, laugh make jokes, take it easy and relax with then after that [me and her can go into the backseat, she can reverse cowgirl as I smack her ass and pull her and bend her back like an attack from a monster, until that freaky slut just cums all in my lap and as she moans and groans, I can only help but laugh at her squeals and reactions as I discover the filthy the shit that bitch just loves to do.....Woah. I'm ego trippin.]

What if she's not into sex?

[Then she's about to be. I'll break her in like fresh timbs as I go on a climbing spree!]

But I'm a good guy?

[What the fuck does this have to do with this situation? She acts goody goody, give her the knob and she'll slob on your dick like it's fucking bacon! Are you hungry? Then please try these nuts in then after I cum on you face I test your butt!!!]

WOAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


[What?]

Not cool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way check out this interesting article on Nymphomania and brain activity.
http://www.slate.com/id/2287146/?gt1=38001

No comments:

Post a Comment