Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Infinity

I was just thinking how much I've learned regarding human nature, technology, and the world. Information that passes through the world comes to me and information that passes me goes to the world. I can take time to research things, and see what gets people moving; how we share our knowledge, how we share our emotions, passion, influences, ideas, dreams, tastes. It's like a universal form of Unity, and I guess in some sense the Internet is a part of that although it can be used for malicious means... I heard once that know one every really changes, I told him to shut the hell up and look at the world now, look at the investment of mankind and where we stand now, still growing. They said the skies the limit, but we passed the sky and went into space. Space is considered to be infinite, so as the universe, and as long as mankind exists... the the will of Humanity is Infinite.

That is the power of Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment