Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arc & Status [vol.1]

Well It's not the ideal update I wanted to give you, but it's been something on my mind that I wanted to post so I gave you "My Bitch Tastes Like Candy". I wanted to point out the type of men immature women tend to create, that pretty much turns into a loop of petty heartbreakers and players. Then those women who were once meant to be considered lovers and equals are now seen as booty on the ass market. Those men, who once had love and believed in the opposite, eventually gave them what they wanted, confusion.

Anyway. Clear the air because that isn't what this blog is about. I hope you like the new tracks I added to the Infinite Space, including "Out on a Limb" by the late Teena Marie and "Lay It Down" by Lloyd and Patti LaBelle.

Out on a Limb actually gave me a lot of inspiration on my next post, which will be out soon, sorry for the delay, but yesterday sucked balls for me. Other than that drop a comment or follow me on this blog. I might be releasing a whole new Twitter account soon, to replace my old one so be on the look out for that if you want to contact me, or just look me up on facebook, "Arc Christelle". Even though that might be too personal, but I guess I'm willing to be friendly.

DAILY PROMOS
And check out these other pages while you're at it.

At Anime Weekend Atlanta I met Sheena Wiley, one of the coolest people I know from Virginia and she even let me record an interview with her and Michael Sinterniklaas, the voice of Dean Venture from "The Venture Bros." an animated series on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. I asked if I could promote KI TV on the blog and it was go.

So check it when you get a chance!

http://kianime.spruz.com/

Here's some vids of the lovely Sheena Wiley at work!


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Other than that look forward to some more upcoming posts and stories from me, your guide into The Infinite Space, Arc Christelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment