Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Erase Me

When you see me do memories return and you cringe? Or do you laugh at me and continue on with your life?  Have you forgotten me as you've abandoned me in the debris of everything I once had, everything I once loved, everything I gave a fuck about?! My world, my precious world is gone and there's nothing left!!! All that exists is me! I am everything, but to you I will forever be nothing! The box that contained my heart is empty as I look around me all I see is blood, tears, and disappointment; Disappointment in myself.

I made the mistake of coming close to you...... I regret everything, thus send myself into the hell you've created for me. I fucked with you and I paid the price. Just as when you fucked my, friends, just as when you fucked my lovers in front of me, as I fucked you in front of them. Then as I made love to my lovers you smiled in the seed you planted within them, and thoughts you planted within me.

You growled at me with insecurity, heartbreak, confusion....... What the hell is going on?

I know longer understand what it is before me. Your touch was powerful enough to drive me..... Now, something's different. When I touch you I feel nothing.... Nothing but emptiness. The emptiness reflects on me, and now I have nothing. The embodiment of pure satisfaction through all means of desire has abandoned me, and once I was I finally able to open my eyes to her misdeeds. She was gone, and everything I once had is now gone.

Walking down the street I see a young beautiful woman that once looked like you, I touched her shoulder and she responded, "Do I know you?" As I looked at her with uncertainty, she walked off with the man across from the table, holding him close, promising him everything, then turned and looked at me and smiled. I sat there with angry eyes, fueling her satisfaction.


I can only lose.... to you.

And even still I refuse to lose to you. I know what you've done to everyone..... and I refuse to become one of them. I'm stronger than you think. You may be the only one who will be there, but I am a man after all... I need no one?... .Right?

2 comments:

  1. Wrong!!! Cause everybody needs somebody sometimes... A guy once told me to live my life with no regrets & I told him that was stupid cause everybody has something they regret but when I started to think about my life and the people I have met throughout the years, I am glad I have met them all.. some of the I am still friends till this day & some I have not heard from in years but I'm cool with it... I have grown myself to be cool with that... cause people come in & out of our lives for reasons... some people leaves scars upon our hearts that we don't let heal but once we do we are the happiest person alive... well lil bruh this is my 2 cent. Love y.. Stay uplifted Broham lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should stop sleeping with Negativity.

    ReplyDelete