Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Arc & Status [vol.3]

Geezus. This week has sucked for me. I appreciate the views and that one guy from Canada who just so happened to stumble onto my page. Mad love/props whatever. This blog is doing pretty decent so you can be sure that this isn't the source of suck at the moment. The source of suck was from my lack of funds this week and the inevitable running out of food. Those cup ramen tried their best to last. Yesterday I had no food but some frost burned pork chops which felt like I was chewing leather. Like seriously my teeth are still aching..... But with all that said I might be taking a break after this week on the blog to prepare some more content to add to the blog, like some artwork, banners, ads, shit like that. Some extras and stuff. New laptop coming soon. So yep....

Anyway. Check these mofos out.

My boy Van (V.C.Productions) has been working some stuff you might wanna check out when you get a chance. If you want to buy some instrumentals or anything from him.  He's an audio major from AiA and a colleague of mine.






check out his Youtube page!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/cville15



In other news, if you like the news like I do, but like to laugh at funny shit in the news check out The Onion News Network on IFC and if you don't have IFC watch Onion SportDome on Comedy Central, both of those shows are funny as hell.




And............. Snakes.





Look for a few more updates and some more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment