Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I posted this a while back on Facebook, but I figured I'll throw it up here for my followers, like all 5 of youse. Much love. but here goes.

Tomorrow's 2011 and believe it or not..... I actually have goals for next year.












Financial:



Getting a Damn Job.

Educational:



Raising my GPA, then possibly transferring.

Health:



Get in shape or tone up.

Social:



Make new friends while having a great time with current ones.









Stuff I actually care about (That's right):







For 2011 I seek reformation and artistic enlightenment, as well as scientific enlightenment. I wish to incorporate more into my artwork, as well as try to become more imaginative. I want to study programming so that I can become an effective director and a true leader.







Things I want to incorporate into my Artwork.



Flowers

Shapes

Mecha

Sex

Lights

Beasts

Sci-Fi









I want to spend 2011 studying the following.



Programming

Character Design/Life Drawing

Background Design/Environments

Female Form/ Nude Work

History

Art/Science

Philosophy, perhaps even Religion

Innovation

Unity3D

Adobe CS

/Internets/Blog:







So I finally started my blog on gaming, the current name is Broken Gamer, but I might switch the name to Strictly Casual, but I aim to say that "Gaming is for everyone." I haven't been updating it and it's gonna be a while before I start faithfully updating it, but once I get this laptop I'm down. Check it out sometime.







http://www.broken-gamer.blogspot.com/







My goal for that this year is to get it going as well as try to update it as much as possible weekly.







My older blog, http://www.universoul-love.blogspot.com/ or The Ghost Planet. Will be a blog that would be more focused on myself, how I feel etc. I aim to return to posting on that website as well. Hopefully giving something to relate to in a poetic or pissed sense. It's been awhile sense I've updated that too, but check it out once you get a chance.







Which brings me back to something. My biggest goal, is to be able to dedicate myself to something and stick with it until the very end.







Gaming:



I'm not really a competitive player, but I do enjoy going to tournaments. I look forward to spending my time possibly playing some casuals and networking, as well as doing interviews for my blog and eventually live streams. I want to push gaming as a culture and become an influence.







I want to play more games with the upcoming year. When we lost all of the consoles, I feel as if I missed out on a lot of tittles, new and old. But I have also became disappointed with a lot of titles as well. So once I get some cash I'm buying a Dreamcast. The fun on that is timeless..... trust me.







Not to mention I want to play Third Strike, it's been a long ass time since I've had any 3S matches.











No big changes. Just stay cool and remain fly-unfly infinite.







Damn, I could use my own computer.



And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment