Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Morning, Getting Right on a Saturday.

Ok sooo..... This year just starting and in two more months it'll be a year of being single and involuntary celibacy...... Yeah.... I can be go on without a girlfriend for the moment as for the celibacy... You see my last relationship left me kinda heart broken, not only that, but picky as hell. Especially when you had a girl that was the mothafuckin shit, and now you got to find a new female to ride that lap. GAH! ANYWAYS....... Yes, I am getting personal. I told you that in the re-intro, this blog is all about effin me!!!! So..... I've met girls that were cool and all, probably some that even liked me (Too bad I wasn't interested....And then I kind've made it a rule that the next female I give my time to had to be right on the spot or delightfully delicious! Actually looking at these pictures of Yaris Sanchez and Domican Poison (aka Mizz Issy [I love her breasts... >_>]) I want a She either gotta be black or latin (Dominican, Cuban, Brazilian) possibly an Italian girl.....  hopefully not the Jersey Shore type. South African girls are fine as hell too. But anyway, all that shit aside, I know you're reading this and you might be of another ethnicity and like.... What about White Girls, Asian Girls, etc.???? White girls are fly and if I had girl that look like a Korean popstar or Ayumi Hamasaki or even better Kumi Koda... Dayummmmm!!!!!!!!! Happiness..... I love all women, and everything about them, and having that perfect beauty you can be yourself and share with is just beautiful.... But still I'm..... not ready for anything too serious. Right now I just need some pussy to douse late night depression. But unlike the most.... I don't care what you say pussy has a face and the girl who gives it to ya has one too. Not to mention the bullshit that a lot of girls, not women, but girls will put you through and will never find out its unecessary. Girls will be girls, and there's a difference between women who want the best and deserve the best. Believe me.

But enough lust. Since I don't have a job at the moment, and it's too late to register for these classes that Arc Christelle gives no damn about. I'm about to work on my body and get in shape. Seriously, I'm cute right???? But I'm a big guy, some girls think it's cute, some girls think it's fat. Welcome to reality. I kind've been missing female company and I'm tired of being the sober guy around my homies, because I don't drink with guys or girls I share no interest in.

So since I got the free time... why not work out? Other than that, work on my art work, Arc Christelle Chibis and whatnot, as well as prepare a love story for ya. Part One is called The Journey into The Infinite Space. It's a Three Parter to get ya started I should have it written down later on today and ready to post either today or tomorrow, I promise... keep your head up.

And anybody who like's music check out Rob Roy, I like his two tracks Carmencita and Fur in My Cap. My roomate/friend Byron put me on it through Childish Gambino, (aka Donald Glover, you may have seen him in NBC's The Community and those funny ass Derrick Comedy vids on Youtube.)

Here's some vids:






Also check out Cyantific's "Obey" for the Drum & Bass Heads out there!



Speaking of Drum & Bass check out
http://thehamradio.wordpress.com/ - The HAMradio will keep you updated with your fix.

As well as my homie DJDonE's works

[insert Link here] -I'll update it when he give's me the damn link.

And my big sis and best friend Ashleah Jackson's blog:

http://sothisishowashfeels.blogspot.com/
And get hit by that wave of honesty from a poet like Ash herself.

Me..... I'm just gonna keep writing dirty stories and mindfucking people into my infinite space........

Spread Love
Deuces,

-Arc Christelle

No comments:

Post a Comment