Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Make Me Forget (Her)

I'm a man who has been broken into. My box is empty, my hearts been stolen and shattered. The once red stained glass has become purple as I've been tossed aside. Left alone, only memories remain. The memories of the past events, the feelings of love. That shit only exists to haunt me. Her voice, her touch, the passion, from the thought of the deep breaths to the sensous moans. The happiness, the sadness. All of it I hate it. I've been plagued and I can't escape it. It all vexes the once hardened wolf.

A wild beast can't be domesticated!

Take this shit away from me! Ugh!

I want to forget it all! I want to toss it all aside just like she did me!
Fuck that bitch! I hate her!!!
Gah! I don't want to remember it! None of it! NONE OF IT!!! I FUCKING HATE THESE THOUGHTS! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!

I don't want to smile..... I gave everything and now.... I have nothing. But memories and lessons....


Then there's you. Beautiful sweet you. You have no clue about what you're getting into... You only know as much about me as I let you know. Neither you nor her can ever comprehend me, she feared me.... and so will you....

I'm asking you to take care of me.

Allow me to use you, allow me inside you. Tonight let me love you. I want to get trapped in your phermones to the point where my mind is wiped clean of everything. Tonight, only you and I exist. Clense me of a once innocent purity, and free me of such a damning past. Show me you're better. Take my mind away, I am yours.

Use me!

Fuck me until the point nothing matters, I don't drink often and I don't smoke, I guess the only true high is from you.

Free me, from the cage of memories.

Free me, from the grasp of the past.

Free me, from myself and my heart.


I am only a wild dog, and now you're my bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment