Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Arc & Status [vol.2]

You know with college there's things I would like to discuss, which I probably will in future updates. Observations of a Generation filled Y's is a look back at the current generation, tech-savvy, with a lot handed down, but still lack a lot in order for this country to prosper. I learned alot in my time in college (still am) and I made a lot of friends. One of the most important things I'm learning is that college, teaches and trains others to work for others. A wise student will create their own and profit from it instead of letting schools profit on you.

Much love to all my viewers all 5.....6....7....of you.....

ANYWAYS! Yep. Always push for the best and let's strive together to change the future. This is dedicated to everyone out there who strive for better.

DAILY PROMOS

When I was in AiA I met a woman that was just too cool and funky, Keisha Boston, aka DaMadScientist, Krazie Keisha, etc. now Mrs. Keisha Veras! lol. She taught me a lot when I was in Aia right before I left. I think the most insightful time with her was during a ride back to North Avenue and I got to talk to her about attending school. It's funny that even with the lessons I still made mistakes, but it's never too late, so keep your head up!


She's the creative affiliate of the label Knight Life, led by Keisha Knight (different Keshia) who is the lead singer of Indika Rocks, keeping it positive, in order to make the world a better place.
Check out her page and INDIKA ROCKS with her latest single- Seasons Change.
http://www.knight-lifeent.com/aboutus.html





---------------------------------------

All fans of Nujabes rejoice, check out ihiphopanonymous's Youtube page. He has various using music from Nujabes, Fat Jon, Nas, Common, Mos Def, and others. R.I.P. Jun Seba -aka Nujabes (1974-2010)



----------------------------------------

It's been awhile since I've listened to some stuff from MaxieDaMan or DJ Max-E. But it appears he's still out there making tracks and he's still dope. Check out some of his tracks and remixes from games like Street Fighter III both 2nd Impact and 3rd Strike and plenty other games like Sonic and Knuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxieDaMan#p/a/u/2/mHyMEgcQGGQ


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May the future be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment