Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re-Introduction

It's been awhile since I've been posting lately, and for the most part, I've been trying to express how I feel through these posts. Honestly I feel that my posts have been half-hearted and overly bitter. Too much emotional baggage to achieve the original goal, "To inspire change." But when I think about it, I don't want people to see me as some greater figure or anything. I just want to express how I feel. I guess that would be a proper way to do a blog, to put myself out there to see if anyone can relate or even take interest. I love the following things, Art, Technology, Science, and Women. Calvin Fordham, or YOUNG ANTI. The guy who loves to have fun and take things easy. Laid back and smiling, but since I'm a big guy I'll even say jolly. Arc Christelle represents my romantic, yet perverted nature as an "Artist". That word no longer holds any value to me though it still has meaning. I seek peace yet I'm starting to lose myself in the negativity. I don't want to become a monster, I don't want to use, or abuse anyone. Yet I know somewhere inside I want to hurt the ones I love and those who have done wrong to me. Like those who've hurt me. In the end the satisfaction lacks and they become option I could do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment